Friday, January 1, 2010

A Happy New Year!

12:00 o'clock last night it was officially 2010! This year I want to make a difference in my school, home and in my friendships. I want to grow in my walk with God and in my height. (The doctors say I will not get much taller than what I am now. I hope their wrong. I really am short. Really short, but I don't mind... most of the time)

I want to be nicer in my family, nicer to my siblings and help out more often, with out complaining.I want to make a difference in my school this year. I want to walk in to school and people really see a change and want to change their lives. I want the 90% of people in my grade who don't follow Christ to become the 90% who do. I really want to grow and grow in my relationships with God and with my friends. I want to keep them close and always be there for them when they need help. I want to bring God into the conversations and challenge my friends to walk closer to Him.

These are all things I will be praying for and working on in the year of 2010. Also, I really (REALLY) feel called to move to Texas. Ive been praying about it and God has spoke to me that it really is time for a change. We need to step out of our safe zone and answer the Lord's calling on our lives. I realize that it would mean giving up A LOT of stuff, jobs, schools and friends. But the Lord calls us to do crazy stuff sometimes. He calls us to take that step out where we haven't been, get out of our box and make a difference! Please pray for me and my family about Gods calling on our life and how we will answer that call.

No comments:

Post a Comment