Thursday, July 30, 2009

Can't wait!

Hey all you people out there. I am so excited to be getting my cast off. Its been about a month and I have 1 1/2 weeks left. I have missed out on a lot this summer but I have grown stronger in my relationship with God. He has showed me what it is to really persevere. I may have missed out on a lot but is has been one of the best summers in my life. This year I turn into a young woman. Yes I know it's gone by so fast. This year I got to join a young woman's group call Girl Time at my church. Its coming to a end and I'm really sad. I will miss all the leaders and friends. But when it's over, I will be one day closer to next years. I and going to be starting 7th grade in 3 weeks and I'm excited and scared. Well just know that I'm praying for all you out there.

5 comments:

  1. Glad you got your site up and running! When you are ready, I can show you how to jazz it up a bit.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you you are soooo awesome!!!!!!!!! I hope that the fear and being scared of 7th goes far away!!!! Its not that bad.. Love ya girly!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Babe you know i love you and am always prasying for you! see you sunday!
    Love
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that you have handled having your caste on very well. I am proud of you and love you so much. And hey, without your caste, we would not have had our time together getting on rides first. So will u keep this blog going for a while? Then i can follow u when i go back to FL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys. All your comments really helped. Love you all and stay in touch with my blog!

    ReplyDelete